Short term serviced apartments and Airbnb management London
London’s visitor accommodation has more overnight stays than ever before
London’s hotels and other accommodation recorded over 56 million overnight stays last year, more than any other city in Europe. According to European Cities Marketing (ECM) there were over 41million overnight stays from international tourists, proving that the city remains open to visitors from all over the world.
Overall London grew 7 per cent year-on-year. Rajesh Agrawal, Deputy Mayor of London for Business, said: “These sensational figures show London’s enduring appeal as one of the most popular international destinations.
“With our world-class sport, culture, art, history and architecture, it is not surprising that visitors continue to flock to the capital, proving that London is open to people from all four corners of the world.”
We operate all over London Central, South, North, East and West. Zones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Being a host can be a full time job if you want to do it properly. We can maximise your income from short term letting sites such as Airbnb, VRBO, Trip Advisor, HomeAway and booking.com.
We go the ‘extra mile’ and look after your property as if it was our own, our aim is to ensure that we only receive 5-star ratings and 'superhost' status.
Professionally photograph your property
- Listing your property on short-term letting sites such as Airbnb,VRBO, HomeAway, Trip Advisor and booking.com
- Managing all enquiries and bookings
- Verifying guests
- Check-in and check-out service
- Supplying bed linen/towels** and cleaners after each guest departs
- Checking your property after each let, notifying you of any damage or breakages
- In the event of damage caused by a guest, we manage the whole process
- Arranging general maintenance suppliers who are appointed and known by us personally, such as plumbers and electricians. Manage general issues such as the Wifi, washing machine repairs, etc
- 24-hour emergency call out service for you and your guests
- Guest welcome packs (optional extra).