Short term serviced apartments / Airbnb management Leeds
It’s not surprising that Leeds was voted one of the top 10 best UK destinations by the Trip Advisor Travellers Choice awards. It’s a city that’s most definitely at the top of the ‘cool list’, one that’s reinvented itself as a sophisticated, creative and inspiring short break destination, with a rich Victorian heritage and an easily walkable, compact city centre, it’s not difficult to see why visitors fall in love with Leeds.
It’s one of the fastest growing cities and it welcomes 26 million visitors, who spend an estimated 1.5 billion whilst they’re there. Shopping is a must the city boasts over 1,000 shops it’s the 3rd best place to shop outside of London.
Being a host can be a full time job if you want to do it properly. We can maximise your income from short term letting sites such as Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway and booking.com.
We go the ‘extra mile’ and look after your property as if it was our own, our aim is to ensure that we only receive 5-star ratings and 'superhost' status.
Professionally photograph your property
- Listing your property on short-term letting sites such as Airbnb,VRBO, HomeAway, Trip Advisor and booking.com
- Managing all enquiries and bookings
- Verifying guests
- Check-in and check-out service
- Supplying bed linen/towels** and cleaners after each guest departs
- Checking your property after each let, notifying you of any damage or breakages
- In the event of damage caused by a guest, we manage the whole process
- Arranging general maintenance suppliers who are appointed and known by us personally, such as plumbers and electricians. Manage general issues such as the Wifi, washing machine repairs, etc
- 24-hour emergency call out service for you and your guests
- Guest welcome packs (optional extra).
Pay per service
- Linen Hire
- Property Maintenance
- Guest welcome packs.