Short term serviced apartments / Airbnb management Birmingham
Regeneration, renewal and grand-scale construction continue at a breathless pace in Britain's second-largest city. A state-of-the-art library, gleaming shopping centre atop revitalised New St Station, beautifully restored Victorian buildings and a tram-line extension through the city's heart are just some of the recently completed initiatives of its Big City Plan. These come hot on the heels of the striking Mailbox and Bullring shopping malls and iconic Selfridges building's 'bubblewrapped' facade. Work has started on the first phase of the centrepiece Paradise development's new hotels, public spaces, and glitzy residential and commercial buildings, due to open in 2018.
Alongside Birmingham's picturesque canals, waterside attractions, outstanding museums and galleries is an explosion of gastronomic restaurants, cool and/or secret cocktail bars and craft breweries. Thriving legacies of the city's industrial heritage include its Jewellery Quarter, Cadbury manufacturing plant and former custard factory turned cutting-edge creative hub. 'Brum', as it's dubbed by locals, is buzzing.
GUARANTEED RENTAL INCOME FOR LANDLORDS
We offer landlords a guaranteed rental income on properties we take on for a 3-5 year lease option.
We go the ‘extra mile’ and look after your property as if it was our own and currently work with several landlords and investors in Birmingham. Some we lease properties from and other we help manage their own serviced accommodation units (through our sister company).
What's Covered on Managing Individual Units?
WE NOW OFFER THIS SERVICE THROUGH OUR SISTER COMPANY
Professionally photograph your property
- Listing your property on short-term letting sites such as Airbnb,VRBO, HomeAway, Trip Advisor and booking.com
- Managing all enquiries and bookings
- Verifying guests
- Check-in and check-out service
- Supplying bed linen/towels** and cleaners after each guest departs
- Checking your property after each let, notifying you of any damage or breakages
- In the event of damage caused by a guest, we manage the whole process
- Arranging general maintenance suppliers who are appointed and known by us personally, such as plumbers and electricians. Manage general issues such as the Wifi, washing machine repairs, etc
- 24-hour emergency call out service for you and your guests
- Guest welcome packs (optional extra).
Pay per service
- Linen Hire
- Property Maintenance
- Guest welcome packs.
THIS SERVICE IS NOW MANAGED BY ANOTHER COMPANY IN OUR GROUP.